To access our free Mindfulness videos, simply click on the links below:
- Mindfulness Exercise 1: Relaxation (5 mins)
- Mindfulness Exercise 2: 4-Step Breathing (7 mins)
- Mindfulness Exercise 3: Releasing Negative Energy (14 mins)
- Mindfulness Exercise 4: Compassionate Mindfulness (7 mins)
- Mindfulness Exercise 5: Body Scan Meditation (3 mins)
- Mindfulness Exercise 6:Healing Light Meditation (4 mins)
- Mindfulness Exercise 7: Mountain Meditation (7 mins)
The Role of Community in Trauma Therapy Podcast
FIONA DUNKLEY is a trauma therapist and counsellor who has helped people and communities affected by war, terrorism and sexual violence. Drawing on experiences described in her new book - Psychosocial Support for Humanitarian Aid Workers - in these podcasts she tells us about the importance of community and its values in helping people overcome trauma.
Listen to the The Role of Community in Trauma Therapy Podcast
Listen to the Trauma & Counselling Podcast
Psychosocial Support for Humanitarian Aid Workers: A Roadmap of Trauma and Critical Incident Care
Get your copy of Fiona's book, Psychosocial Support for Humanitarian Aid Workers. It will appeal to all those working in the field of humanitarian aid, counsellors and psychotherapists, emergency first responders, as well as those who are looking to support themselves after surviving trauma.
Buy the Book
The aftermath of Trauma
We all respond to crisis in different ways. Some may respond with a strong emotional reaction, while others may feel detached, some with anger or sadness. Response to crisis is as varied as each of our personalities, read our free guide on how to respond in the aftermath of trauma.
Aftermath of Trauma Guide