At FD Consultants we have been offering Trauma Awareness workshops to organisations for many years. We want to make this half day workshop available to anyone who wants to become Trauma informed, whether your work exposes you to traumatic material, you have been traumatised, or want to support others.
• Does your work expose you to traumatic material?
• Are you at risk of experiencing trauma symptoms?
• Have you been personally impacted by a traumatic event?
• Do you want to help others who have been injured by the psychological impact of trauma?
• Do you want to become trauma informed?
If you `answer yes to any of the above, then sign up for our half day ‘Many Faces of Trauma’ workshop. Whether you want to learn about trauma to support yourself or others this course is for you.
Our workshop will cover, understanding trauma, identifying triggers and signs, the neuroscience and physiology of Trauma, the survival response, how to support traumatised individuals, managing a crisis response, preventing re-traumatisation, and building coping strategies.
FUTURE DATE: December: Tuesday 14th, 15.00hrs-18.00hrs